No. 68, Jalan 2/1 Ampang Jaya (Off Jalan Kerja Air Lama) 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Jobless Millionaires International
No 5-2 & 5-3, Jalan Seri Rejang
Taman Sri Rampai
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 4144 4489
Google Map (Jln Rampai Niaga1 is located opposite our office block)
Pineapple is high in Vitamin C & Bromelain ~ Nutrition & Health Tip
Vision B Seventeen Bromelain 3000GDU is derived from the juice and stem of high quality pineapples. Bromelain is a natural enzyme with strong blood thinning, anti-inflammatory properties that also promotes the ability to digest proteins. It also has a wide range of holistic health benefits that include alleviating joint inflammation, asthma and sinusitis, assisting in bone repair and production of trypsin which improves immunity.
Recently, bromelain has been investigated for medical uses, including possible anti-cancer activity.
- A natural pain remedy for osteoarthritis, and improves knee function
- Reduces swelling, bruising, inflammation and pain after surgery or injury
- Helps reduce congestion, improve breathing and suppress coughing
- Aids in reducing sinusitis
- A great digestive aid; can reduce bloating, gas and other symptoms such as irritable bowel syndrome
- Helps manage symptoms of hay fever
- Acts as a muscle relaxant and stimulates muscle contractions
- Improves absorption of antibiotics